Monday, November 20, 2006

...anniversary


Well It was a Year and a month ago since I started drawing again.
It was a year ago since I started blogging.

It was my intention to draw one per day, during my lunch break.
The idea being that; if someone saw me drawing, they would assume I was busy & leave me alone.
(I used to loose a lot of lunch breaks because the KENYAJUSTS would hang around me like flies)

Well it seems to have worked, not every day, but people are getting the message now.

DON'T BUG ME ,IT'S LUNCHTIME.

My flickr account only records the last 200 cartoons , but I think I've done around 300. Not so bad.
It's kept me happy.
My shiny thing syndrome has and still continues to get in the way .

So now I 've celebrated by upgrading the blogger , & cocking the layout up.

Sigh , never mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! :-)

Hale McKay said...

Happy Bog-aversary!