Sunday, November 20, 2005

First Time blogger

Is this a forum for people who have nothing to say & say it far too loudly?, or a valid conduit for discourse, diagnosis & disection of opinion?

What ever, it is what it is.

It will be a place to vent my perspective, dismay and bewilderment at the world. (Im so very bewildered.)
Whether anyone listens or not is not the point, as long as its out of me & I can carry on without too many "issues" bubbleing away in my head, because I'm sure that would be messy

That said, I'm glad things like this exist. It gives a retiring personality a chance to throw into the light their (more than often highly distorted) view.

Remember everone is entitled to their own opinions, its just that mine are better.

Sorry, (society is to blame).

1 comment:

Miss Cellania said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere! Hope you have lots of inspiration and readers.